Measure implant stability
- AnyCheck is easy to use thanks to its easy control system and light body design
- The device is used without removing the healing abutment which ensures that implant stability is safely measured any time after the implant replacement
- Implant stability can be measured in less than 3 seconds
- The light tapping of the AnyCheck allows for a safe measurement of the implant stability. In the case of weak osseointegration, the tapping-motion automatically stops after tapping twice. In the case of the good osseointegration, the device taps up to six times.
- The osseointegration degree is indicated in IST (Initial Stability Test) and values between 20 and 90.
- Failing implants may be detecte at earlier stages.